Title index to wiki

gearond

Re: Title index to wiki

Markus Jelsma-2
What do you mean, there are two links to the Frontpage on each page.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350

Re: Title index to wiki

gearond
Please show me this link:
     http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TitleIndex
On this page:
    http://wiki.apache.org/solr/
    (where I said it would be a good idea)
Or this page:
    http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters
    (selected at random)

It's one thing to know that the titles can be searched, it's another to know
what the topics are that can be searched for. Sorry if this is curt, I've worked
a LOOOOOONG week.

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.