Title: search?

Tonal Web Design - Stijn
I have all the plugins enabled for nutch,
yet I'm not able to do queries like "title:keyword"? I can only do "url:"
and "site:"
what else should I look at to fix this?

I also can't do ? Wild card searches.

______________________________________
Tonal web design and hosting
http://tonalweb.com
eCommerce development & marketing

Re: Title: search?

Sudhi Seshachala
You should be looking if title is

Tonal Web Design - Stijn <[hidden email]> wrote:  I have all the plugins enabled for nutch,
yet I'm not able to do queries like "title:keyword"? I can only do "url:"
and "site:"
what else should I look at to fix this?

I also can't do ? Wild card searches.

______________________________________
Tonal web design and hosting
http://tonalweb.com
eCommerce development & marketing

---------------------------------
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

RE: Title: search?

Tonal Web Design - Stijn
I read a post online that said you can't search "title:". There is no plugin
for it? They said you have to create your plugin? I can search "site:" and
"url:" but that's it. Does this sound right?

RE: Title: search?

Tonal Web Design - Stijn
Yes title is indexed, I confirmed this with Luke, but when I do a query like

RE: Title: search?

Tonal Web Design - Stijn
I'm using nutch 0.7.2 is that the problem?

When I originally downloaded the nutch site suggested I use this mirror, if
you look you'll see there is no
version 8.0 in there?

 http://apache.mirrors.hoobly.com/lucene/nutch/

Sincerely,

Stijn Amundsen
President
Tonal Communications
1627 Northampton St
Easton, PA 18042
Ph:  1-866-357-8181 x201
Int: 011-32-472-309-643
Fax: 610-438-8326
http://tonalweb.com

RE: Title: search?

Sudhi Seshachala

I am not an expert in 0.7.X. But I can confidently say the 0.8 version works.
  Please see, if you can use 0.8.
  Thanks

Sudhi Seshachala wrote:
You should be looking if title is

Tonal Web Design - Stijn wrote: I have all the
plugins enabled for nutch,
yet I'm not able to do queries like "title:keyword"? I can only do "url:"
and "site:"
what else should I look at to fix this?

I also can't do ? Wild card searches.

______________________________________
Tonal web design and hosting
http://tonalweb.com
eCommerce development & marketing

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football '06 - Go with the leader. Start your league
today!

Tonal web design and hosting
http://tonalweb.com
eCommerce development & marketing

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger¬ís low  PC-to-Phone call rates.