Troubleshooting guide

Nick Burch-2
Hi All

I've had a go at writing up a troubleshooting guide on the wiki, hopefully
covering the main problems people face (content detected wrong, parser
missing etc). It's linked from the front page and at
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/Troubleshooting%20Tika

Please expand and correct it as needed!

Thanks
Nick