Unable to edit DIh wiki page

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्-2
it is now impossible to edit the DIH wiki page becaus
eofhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2270

We have to be constantly vigilant of somebody editing that page
because any editing results in loss of data. How do we go about with
this?

Noble Paul | Systems Architect| AOL | http://aol.com

Re: Unable to edit DIh wiki page

Lance Norskog-2
Would it help to break it up? Into maybe, Tutorial, Advanced Projects,
and Reference manual?

--
Lance Norskog
[hidden email]