Update to SolrSharp

jrodenburg
Solrsharp has been validated against the Solr 1.2 release.  Validation was
made using the example application that's available with the Solrsharp code
against a default example index with the Solr 1.2 released bits.

- The source code for Solrsharp is now accessible via subversion.  Many
thanks to Ryan McKinley for hosting the codebase.  You can find it at:

    http://solrstuff.org/svn/solrsharp

- A new folder has been added: docs/api.  We have MSDN-style documentation
to help explain the full library.  When you update from the repository, just
point your browser to the local file at /docs/api/index.html.

As always, send your praise or complaints this direction.

cheers,
jeff r.

Re: Update to SolrSharp

Michael Plax
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting Solrsharp.
I just check it out and it looks like projects (src\SolrSharp.csproj ,
example\Example.csproj) are missing from VS solution.

Thank you,
Michael

> Solrsharp has been validated against the Solr 1.2 release.  Validation was
> made using the example application that's available with the Solrsharp
> code
> against a default example index with the Solr 1.2 released bits.
>
> - The source code for Solrsharp is now accessible via subversion.  Many
> thanks to Ryan McKinley for hosting the codebase.  You can find it at:
>
>    http://solrstuff.org/svn/solrsharp
>
> - A new folder has been added: docs/api.  We have MSDN-style documentation
> to help explain the full library.  When you update from the repository,
> just
> point your browser to the local file at /docs/api/index.html.
>
> As always, send your praise or complaints this direction.
>
> cheers,
> jeff r.

Re: Update to SolrSharp

jrodenburg