Updating "Who We Are" Using CMS

Atri Sharma-3
Hi All,

I am having trouble updating "Who We Are" page in adding my name using
the CMS. Could anyone point me to a tutorial/HOWTO I could use?

Regards,

Atri

Re: Updating "Who We Are" Using CMS

Namgyu Kim
Hi Atri,

Congratulations again!

I'm not sure what your current situation is like.
ASF gives some guides for CMS.

That page also includes a tutorial video link by Rob Weir.

And there is a reference page.

I hope it helps :D

Best Regards,
Namgyu Kim