Upgrade to hadoop-0.13 failing

alakshman
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$VersionMismatch:Protocol
org.apache.hadoop.dfs.ClientProtocol version mismatch. (client = 11, server
= 9)
dev030.sctm.com:       at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:254)
dev030.sctm.com:       at org.apache.hadoop.dfs.SecondaryNameNode.<init>(
SecondaryNameNode.java:93)
dev030.sctm.com:       at org.apache.hadoop.dfs.SecondaryNameNode.main(
SecondaryNameNode.java:468)

How do I fix the above ? I just ran ./start-dfs.sh -upgrade.

Thanks
Avinash

RE: Upgrade to hadoop-0.13 failing

Devaraj Das
This most likely means that your upgrade of the jar files, etc. was not
clean (note that I am talking about the jar files on disk and not the dfs
upgrade). Somewhere there is a hadoop*.jar that is not the 0.13 one.