Upgrading solr to 8.2

kshitij tyagi-2
Hi Team,

I am currently upgrading my system from solr 6.6 to solr 8.2 :

1.  I am observing increased search time in my queries i.e. search response time is increasing along with cpu utilisation, although memory looks fine, on analysing heap dumps I figured out that queries are taking most of the time in Docstreamer.java file and method convertLuceneDocToSolrDoc.
I saw a couple of Solr jira regarding the same, example : SOLR-11891, SOLR-1265.

Can anyone please help me out by pointing out where I need to look out and what needs to be done in order to bring back my response time which was earlier?

Regards,
kshitij