Use Subquery Parameters to filter main query

Use Subquery Parameters to filter main query

rantonana
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Use Subquery Parameters to filter main query

Mikhail Khludnev-2
Hello, Rodrigo.
I don'd fully understand your question but the only thing you can do is
group.q=members:6, nothing like using something from subquery in main one
is not possible.
Please clarify your question.

--
Sincerely yours