Using DIH, getting exception

Plaatje, Patrick
Hi All,

I'm trying to use the Data import handler, with the data config below
(snippet):

<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" name="mySource"
driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" url="jdbc:mysql://myhost/myDB"
user="username" password="password"/>
    <document name="post">

The variables are all good (userrname+password, etc), but I'm getting
the following exception, any thoughts?

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: No
dataSource :null available for entity :item Processing Document #

Best,

Patrick

Re: Using DIH, getting exception

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
you either remove the  name="mySource" from the dataSource tag or add
dataSource="mySource" in the entity 'item'

--
--Noble Paul