Using solr API to return csv results

rhys J
If I am using the Solr API to query the core, is there a way to tell how
many documents are found if i use wt=CSV?

Thanks,

Rhys

Re: Using solr API to return csv results

Paras Lehana
Hi Rhys,

There's already a JIRA for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2731.

You can comment on the ticket. I also recommend you to read about /export
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/exporting-result-sets.html>
handler.

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 01:39, rhys J <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If I am using the Solr API to query the core, is there a way to tell how
> many documents are found if i use wt=CSV?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rhys

*Paras Lehana* [65871]
Development Engineer, Auto-Suggest,
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd.

8th Floor, Tower A, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142,
Noida, UP, IN - 201303

Mob.: +91-9560911996
Work: 01203916600 | Extn:  *8173*

--
IMPORTANT:
NEVER share your IndiaMART OTP/ Password with anyone.