[VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Doug Cutting
I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.

If there are bugs whose patches that you feel should be included in this
release, please lobby to have them committed prior to this date.

Doug

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Daniel Naber-5
On Montag 22 Mai 2006 18:42, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.

+1

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Erik Hatcher
+1 as well.

On May 22, 2006, at 2:16 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:

> On Montag 22 Mai 2006 18:42, Doug Cutting wrote:
>
>> I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.
>
> +1
>
> --
> http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Karl Wettin-3
On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 09:42 -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.

+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Andi Vajda

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 09:42 -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
>> I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.

+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Grant Ingersoll
+1

Doug Cutting wrote:

> I propose to make Lucene release 2.0.0 this Friday, the 26th of May.
>
> If there are bugs whose patches that you feel should be included in
> this release, please lobby to have them committed prior to this date.
>
> Doug

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer
Center for Natural Language Processing
Syracuse University
School of Information Studies
335 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244

http://www.cnlp.org
Voice:  315-443-5484
Fax: 315-443-6886

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
+1

If you want, I can try doing this, but I'm likely going to have some questions.  I think the first one would be:
Is http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/ReleaseTodo up to date?

Otis

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

mark harwood
+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Ronnie Kolehmainen
+1

JPackage was Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

DM Smith
I read the ReleaseTodo and saw a task to push to maven, but not to
JPackage. Any possibility of adding a task to notify the JPackage folks
of the release and perhaps in the future maintaining the package?

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> +1
>
> If you want, I can try doing this, but I'm likely going to have some questions.  I think the first one would be:
> Is http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/ReleaseTodo up to date?
>
> Otis

Re: JPackage was Re: [VOTE] 2.0 release this Friday?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
I imagine JPackage people monitor places like Lucene: http://freshmeat.net/projects/lucene/
But if they don't, please add instructions for notifying JPackage folks to http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/ReleaseTodo

Otis