VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Robert Muir
Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1

I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)

--
lucidimagination.com

RE: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Uwe Schindler
+1 to release!

Did all my testing again (cannot use smoke - windows, and as all others already did this - I do my own tests with my eyes and personal feeling for the risky parts - I don’t trust tools): Nothing different, except the small issues fixed and the licenses are correct. Sorry for noise today! I also compared package contents and filesizes; all fine!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Dawid Weiss
+1.

Checked on a mac, works fine.

D.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 to release!
>
> Did all my testing again (cannot use smoke - windows, and as all others already did this - I do my own tests with my eyes and personal feeling for the risky parts - I don’t trust tools): Nothing different, except the small issues fixed and the licenses are correct. Sorry for noise today! I also compared package contents and filesizes; all fine!
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de

Simon Willnauer
LGTM

+1 (binding)

thanks for all the hard work!

simon

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Dawid Weiss
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Checked on a mac, works fine.
>
> D.
>
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1 to release!
>>
>> Did all my testing again (cannot use smoke - windows, and as all others already did this - I do my own tests with my eyes and personal feeling for the risky parts - I don’t trust tools): Nothing different, except the small issues fixed and the licenses are correct. Sorry for noise today! I also compared package contents and filesizes; all fine!
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>> http://www.thetaphi.de

Martijn v Groningen-2
+1. I ran the smokeTestRelease script successfully and everything looks fine to me.

Martijn

On 7 April 2012 12:31, Tommaso Teofili <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 (tested on 2 different machines, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7)
Tommaso

2012/4/6 Robert Muir <[hidden email]>
Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1

I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)

--
lucidimagination.com

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen

RE: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

steve_rowe
+1

smokeTestRelease.py, including newly added checks, passes for me on Windows 7 + Cygwin (see LUCENE-3963).

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Christian Moen
Robert,

Thanks a lot.

Solr's NOTICE.txt looks fine now (I've checked both the binary distributions and the source distribution).  I've also done a quick Japanese test, which also looks good.

+1

Christian Moen
http://www.atilika.com

On Apr 7, 2012, at 2:27 AM, Robert Muir wrote:

> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>
> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Michael McCandless-2
+1

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Christian Moen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Solr's NOTICE.txt looks fine now (I've checked both the binary distributions and the source distribution).  I've also done a quick Japanese test, which also looks good.
>
> +1
>

> Christian Moen
> http://www.atilika.com
>
> On Apr 7, 2012, at 2:27 AM, Robert Muir wrote:
>
>> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>>
>> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
>> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>>
>> --
>> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Chris Hostetter-3

+1

SHA1's of the Artifacts inspected...

fac4f6d6b2fb742c830f468b8d8847f8da440b8f *lucene-3.6.0-src.tgz
88b3380cdb4d9bd0b0a082be23831143bba1acce *lucene-3.6.0.tgz
7d38276a13a5e6a5ae49b7c5514f22b5f185082b *lucene-3.6.0.zip
d4b95804603d4dfb5aa70def78a6744a07e50964 *apache-solr-3.6.0-src.tgz
558cdf145ab3bf22fb5d168d3f657df796bda639 *apache-solr-3.6.0.tgz
979ee56749f933221ec218477169d2e1af769813 *apache-solr-3.6.0.zip

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Grant Ingersoll-2
+1.  New all source packages look good and the Ivy stuff worked.  Sigs check out.

On Apr 6, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Robert Muir wrote:

> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>
> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Erik Hatcher-4
+1 - all of my typical tinkerings worked fine.

On Apr 6, 2012, at 13:27 , Robert Muir wrote:

> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>
> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Yonik Seeley-2-2
+1

-Yonik
lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
Boston May 7-10

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>
> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Robert Muir
Vote has passed. Thanks everyone.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Yonik Seeley
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> -Yonik
> lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
> Boston May 7-10
>

> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>>
>> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
>> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>>
>> --
>> lucidimagination.com

lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Billnbell
When is it going out?

Sent from my Mobile device
720-256-8076

On Apr 11, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote has passed. Thanks everyone.
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Yonik Seeley
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> -Yonik
>> lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
>> Boston May 7-10
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Artifacts here: http://s.apache.org/lusolr36rc1
>>>
>>> I tested with smoketester, (including newly added checks), so here is my +1.
>>> Note: smoketester currently does not support windows (use a linux system)
>>>
>>> --
>>> lucidimagination.com

> lucidimagination.com

Re: VOTE: Lucene/Solr 3.6 (take two)

Mark Miller-3
It's already on many mirrors. The announce will be soon.

On Apr 12, 2012, at 1:19 PM, Bill Bell wrote:

> When is it going out?
>
> Sent from my Mobile device
> 720-256-8076
>
> On Apr 11, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Vote has passed. Thanks everyone.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Yonik Seeley
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> -Yonik
>>> lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
>>> Boston May 7-10

>> --
>> lucidimagination.com

- Mark Miller