VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

Chris Hostetter-3

Please VOTE to release these files as the Solr Ref Guide 5.2...

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2-RC0/

NOTE: this vote will be open for a minimum of 72 hours, but i will not
call this (ref guide) vote to a close until the 5.2.0 code release is also
successful -- just in case there are any last minute bugs found that
warrant an update to the ref guide as well.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

Cassandra Targett
+1, it looks good to me.

Cassandra

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Chris Hostetter <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Please VOTE to release these files as the Solr Ref Guide 5.2...
>

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2-RC0/
>

> NOTE: this vote will be open for a minimum of 72 hours, but i will not
> call this (ref guide) vote to a close until the 5.2.0 code release is also
> successful -- just in case there are any last minute bugs found that
> warrant an update to the ref guide as well.
>

> -Hoss
> http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
+1 looks good to me too.  I like some of the visual tweaks done to make the
formatting/theme similar to the website.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 5:07 PM Cassandra Targett <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1, it looks good to me.
>
> Cassandra
>
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Chris Hostetter <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
>

>> Please VOTE to release these files as the Solr Ref Guide 5.2...
>>

>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2-RC0/
>>

>> NOTE: this vote will be open for a minimum of 72 hours, but i will not
>> call this (ref guide) vote to a close until the 5.2.0 code release is also
>> successful -- just in case there are any last minute bugs found that
>> warrant an update to the ref guide as well.
>>

>> -Hoss
>> http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

Anshum Gupta
+1, LGTM!

Anshum Gupta

Re: VOTE: RC0 release apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2.pdf

Chris Hostetter-3

: Please VOTE to release these files as the Solr Ref Guide 5.2...
:
: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-5.2-RC0/

The VOTE has passed, i'll start pushing to the mirrors.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/