[VOTE] Release Apache Lucene 2.9.1, take 4

[VOTE] Release Apache Lucene 2.9.1, take 4

Michael McCandless-2
OK, again!

I've built new release artifacts from svn rev 832363 (on the 2.9
branch), here:

 http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1/

Changes are here:

 http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1changes/

Please vote to officially release these artifacts as Apache Lucene
Java 2.9.1.

Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Lucene 2.9.1, take 4

Grant Ingersoll-2
+1

On Nov 3, 2009, at 2:05 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

> OK, again!
>
> I've built new release artifacts from svn rev 832363 (on the 2.9
> branch), here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1/
>
> Changes are here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1changes/
>
> Please vote to officially release these artifacts as Apache Lucene
> Java 2.9.1.
>
> Mike

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Lucene 2.9.1, take 4

Uwe Schindler
+1, Let's release it as soon as possible! After that I start to create the
first 3.0 release artifacts (after some more tuning in trunk is done, but it
is almost finished).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I've built new release artifacts from svn rev 832363 (on the 2.9
> branch), here:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1/
>
> Changes are here:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc4_lucene2.9.1changes/
>
> Please vote to officially release these artifacts as Apache Lucene
> Java 2.9.1.
>
> Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Lucene 2.9.1, take 4

杨丰
+1

2009/11/6 Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]>

> +1, Let's release it as soon as possible! After that I start to create the
> first 3.0 release artifacts (after some more tuning in trunk is done, but
> it
> is almost finished).
>
> Uwe
>
> -----