[VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

jim ferenczi
Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.7.0

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \

Here's my +1
SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Dawid Weiss-2
The smoke tester failed for me two times on Solr tests before it
succeeded, but eventually:
SUCCESS! [1:00:40.282512]

So +1.
D.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 9:34 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.7.0
>
> The artifacts can be downloaded from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.7.0-RC1-rev8c831daf4eb41153c25ddb152501ab5bae3ea3d5
>
> You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:
>
> python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.7.0-RC1-rev8c831daf4eb41153c25ddb152501ab5bae3ea3d5
>
> Here's my +1
> SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
+1

SUCCESS! [1:39:18.863289]

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

5. feb. 2019 kl. 09:34 skrev jim ferenczi <[hidden email]>:

Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.7.0

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \

Here's my +1
SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Adrien Grand
+1 SUCCESS! [1:54:40.499671]
The changelog and javadocs look good to me as well.

--
Adrien

RE: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Uwe Schindler

I instructed Policeman Jenkins to do the release checks for me, and it tested both Java 8 *and* Java 9:

https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-Release-Tester/11/consoleFull

In short (full log, see above):

SUCCESS! [2:22:08.689789]

Finished: SUCCESS

Personally, I also checked and downloaded the binary distributions on Windows. Solr starts perfectly with Java 8 and Java 11 for me under Windows 10. Changes files look fine.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de

SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.7.0

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \

Here's my +1

SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

--

Nicholas Knize, Ph.D., GISP
Geospatial Software Guy  |  Elasticsearch

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Tim Allison
+1 (non-binding)

Thank you!

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 4:19 PM Nicholas Knize <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 SUCCESS! [1:00:01.156649]
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:10 AM Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I instructed Policeman Jenkins to do the release checks for me, and it tested both Java 8 *and* Java 9:
>>
>> https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-Release-Tester/11/consoleFull
>>

>> In short (full log, see above):
>>
>> SUCCESS! [2:22:08.689789]
>>

>> Finished: SUCCESS
>>

>> Personally, I also checked and downloaded the binary distributions on Windows. Solr starts perfectly with Java 8 and Java 11 for me under Windows 10. Changes files look fine.
>>

>> Uwe
>>

>> -----
>>
>> Uwe Schindler
>>
>> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
>>
>> http://www.thetaphi.de

Jason Gerlowski
Here's another (non-binding) +1.

SUCCESS! [1:03:20.975193]

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 4:55 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thank you!
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 4:19 PM Nicholas Knize <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1 SUCCESS! [1:00:01.156649]
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:10 AM Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>

> >> I instructed Policeman Jenkins to do the release checks for me, and it tested both Java 8 *and* Java 9:
> >>
> >> https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-Release-Tester/11/consoleFull
> >>

> >> In short (full log, see above):
> >>
> >> SUCCESS! [2:22:08.689789]
> >>

> >> Finished: SUCCESS
> >>

> >> Personally, I also checked and downloaded the binary distributions on Windows. Solr starts perfectly with Java 8 and Java 11 for me under Windows 10. Changes files look fine.
> >>

> >> Uwe
> >>

> >> -----
> >>
> >> Uwe Schindler
> >>
> >> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
> >>
> >> http://www.thetaphi.de

SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.7.0 RC1

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
+1
SUCCESS! [1:05:29.028759]

SUCCESS! [1:08:39.903675]