[VOTE] new Nutch committers

Doug Cutting-2
I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
directly maintain it.

Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
are not binding but are encouraged.

My votes:

J?r?me Charron: +1
Piotr Kosiorowski: +1

Doug

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

chrismattmann
They have my votes. Great job so far guys.

Jérôme Charron: +1
Piotr Kosiorowski: +1

Cheers,
  Chris Mattmann

On 6/8/05 1:09 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I propose that we add Jérôme Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both Jérôme and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> Jérôme Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>
> Doug

Chris A. Mattmann
[hidden email]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Andrzej Białecki-2
Doug Cutting wrote:

> I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> J?r?me Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1

J?r?me: +1
Piotr: +1

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Erik Hatcher
+2

On Jun 8, 2005, at 4:09 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I propose that we add Jérôme Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both Jérôme and Piotr have contributed many high
> quality patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be
> trusted to directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no
> -1 votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and
> developers are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> Jérôme Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>
> Doug

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

John X
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 01:09:35PM -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> J?r?me Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>
> Doug

+2

John

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Otis Gospodnetic-2
I agree, nice contributions, hence +1 * 2

Otis

--- Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
>
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no
> -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and
> developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> J?r?me Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>
> Doug

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

CN-7
What Jerome Charron is doing really interest me so I just want to support him
;)

Christophe Noel.

Quoting Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]>:

> They have my votes. Great job so far guys.
>
> J?r?me Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>

> Cheers,
>   Chris Mattmann
>

> On 6/8/05 1:09 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> > committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> > patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> > directly maintain it.
> >
> > Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> > votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> > are not binding but are encouraged.
> >
> > My votes:
> >
> > J?r?me Charron: +1
> > Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
> >
> > Doug

> Chris A. Mattmann
> [hidden email]
> Staff Member
> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>
> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

RE: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Marc DELERUE-2
I vote for both...

Marc Delerue
What Jerome Charron is doing really interest me so I just want to support him
;)

Christophe Noel.

Quoting Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]>:

> They have my votes. Great job so far guys.
>
> Jérôme Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>

> Cheers,
>   Chris Mattmann
>

> On 6/8/05 1:09 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I propose that we add Jérôme Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> > committers.  Both Jérôme and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> > patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> > directly maintain it.
> >
> > Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> > votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> > are not binding but are encouraged.
> >
> > My votes:
> >
> > Jérôme Charron: +1
> > Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
> >
> > Doug

> Chris A. Mattmann
> [hidden email]
> Staff Member
> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>
> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

luti
+2

>On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 01:09:35PM -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
>

>>I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
>>committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
>>patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
>>directly maintain it.
>>
>>Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
>>votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
>>are not binding but are encouraged.
>>
>>My votes:
>>
>>J?r?me Charron: +1
>>Piotr Kosiorowski: +1