Velocity Example: Where is #url_for_home defined?

Velocity Example: Where is #url_for_home defined?

O. Olson
I am new to using Velocity esp. with Solr. In the Velocity example provided, I am curious where #url_for_home is set i.e. its value assigned? (It is used a lot in the macros defined in VM_global_library.vm.)

Thank you in advance,
O. O.

Re: Velocity Example: Where is #url_for_home defined?

Erik Hatcher-4
#url_for_home is defined in conf/velocity/VM_global_library.vm.  Note that
it builds upon #url_root defined just above it, so maybe that's what you
want to adjust if you need to tinker with it.

    Erik

On Jul 15, 2013, at 12:49, "O. Olson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new to using Velocity esp. with Solr. In the Velocity example provided,
> I am curious where #url_for_home is set i.e. its value assigned? (It is used
> a lot in the macros defined in VM_global_library.vm.)
>
> Thank you in advance,
> O. O.

Re: Velocity Example: Where is #url_for_home defined?

O. Olson
Thank you very much Erik. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I can swear I looked into VM_global_library.vm. I'm not sure how I missed it :-(
O. O.

Erik Hatcher-4 wrote