Wanted: Information Retrieval Java Developer

Wanted: Information Retrieval Java Developer

Oliver Plaehn
Xtramind Technologies (www.xtramind.com) is the leading provider of
adaptive software for communication and information management on the
basis of language technology and artificial intelligence in Germany.

In order to improve our Information Management team, we are seeking a
highly motivated developer/researcher with a proven track record of
successes and at least 3 years work experience in Information
Retrieval or a related area.

Applicants will hold a MsC in Computer Science, Computational
Linguistics, or a closely related field (PhD a plus) and have a solid
background in software engineering.  Strong programming skills in Java
or C++ and at least one other language are required.  Fluency in
English is a must, some working knowledge of German is desirable.
Applicants also must have a work permit for the EU.

We offer the opportunity to participate in improving our leading edge
technology in a young, dynamic team, a stimulating work environment,
and a competitive salary.

Please send your CV including three names of references to
"[hidden email]", stating your name and the words "IR Researcher"
in the subject field.

--

Oliver Plaehn
Senior Software Engineer