Weak Leader & Weak Replica VS Strong Leader

Weak Leader & Weak Replica VS Strong Leader

SOLR4189
Hi all,

Maybe a tricky question little bit, but I need to ask. Let's say I have
infinite RAM and infinite SSDs, but I have deficiency of CPU (Lets's say 4
CPU for each shard). So, my question is which is more preferable:

1. One leader with 4 CPU

OR

2. One leader with 2 CPU and one replica with 2 CPU

OR

3. One leader with 1 CPU and 3 replicas with 1 CPU each?

I understand that the options with replicas are more preferable due to fault
tolerance, BUT what about PERFORMANCE theoretically?

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html