Welcome Alexandre Rafalovitch as a Lucene/Solr committer!

12

Re: Welcome Alexandre Rafalovitch as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Alex!

Re: Welcome Alexandre Rafalovitch as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Alexandre!

Welcome Alex!

----
http://www.solr-start.com/

On 7 August 2016 at 08:49, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Alexandre Rafalovitch has accepted the Lucene PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Alexandre, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "arafalov" is already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (instructions here <https://lucene.apache.org/site-instructions.html>).
>
> The ASF dev page also has lots of useful links: <http://www.apache.org/dev/>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Jan Høydahl

Anshum Gupta

Re: Welcome Alexandre Rafalovitch as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Otis Gospodnetić
Woohoo Rafalovitch! :)

Otis
Solr & Elasticsearch Consulting Support Training - http://sematext.com/