Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

12

Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Adrien Grand
I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Christine!
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Christine!
>>
>> Adrien
>

> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome Christine!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 30 Dec 2016, at 12:46, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:47 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

sarowe
Welcome Christine!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 30, 2016, at 7:46 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Christine!

-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Christine!

-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Christine!

-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Erick Erickson
Congrats Christine! Welcome!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Joel Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Christine!
>
> Joel Bernstein
> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Christine!
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats Christine!
>>>
>>> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Uwe Schindler
Welcome Christine!

Greetings from Germany,
Uwe

<[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Christine!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Christine!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Stefan Matheis-3
Congrats Christine!

-Stefan

On Dec 30, 2016 1:47 PM, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar
Congratulations Christine!

On 30 Dec 2016 12:47, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Christine!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke to the PMC

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
congrats Christine

Adrien