Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Andrzej Białecki-2
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Doğacan Güney
as Nutch committer.

Welcome, Doğacan! There are 192 open issues in Nutch JIRA waiting to be
solved ... just dive in! ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Dennis Kubes-2
Congratulations Doğacan, it is good to have you on board.

Dennis

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm glad to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Doğacan Güney
> as Nutch committer.
>
> Welcome, Doğacan! There are 192 open issues in Nutch JIRA waiting to be
> solved ... just dive in! ;)

Re: Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Doğacan Güney-3
Hi all,

Thank you everyone! It has been very exciting so far and I believe
that it is only going to get better from here on :)

Let me introduce myself (very) shortly: I am based in Ankara, Turkey.
I am 22 and currently working on my graduate degree.

I hope that together we will make nutch rock even harder.

Doğacan Güney

Re: Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Sami Siren-2
Doğacan Güney wrote:
> Hi all,
> I hope that together we will make nutch rock even harder.

By looking at your earlier efforts there should be no doubt.

Welcome!

 Sami Siren

Re: Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

chrismattmann