Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Mark Miller-3
I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
origin story, explaining how you arrived here.

Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges.

Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome, Ishan!

—-
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 1:17 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome Ishan and congratulations!

Dawid

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>
> Kevin Risden
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:17 PM Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
>>> invitation to become a committer.
>>>
>>> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
>>> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>>>
>>> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
>>> you now have commit privileges.
>>>
>>> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
>>> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
>>> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
>>> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
>>> bookmarklet
>>> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
>>> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome!
>>> --
>>> - Mark
>>> about.me/markrmiller
>>
>> --
>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Welcome Ishan!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Ishan!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Tommaso Teofili
Welcome Ishan!

Regards,
Tommaso

Il giorno mar 29 nov 2016 alle ore 19:33 Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Welcome Ishan!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan and congratulations!
>
> Dawid
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Ishan! Congrats!
>>
>> Kevin Risden
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM, David Smiley <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!  This is long overdue.

>>> --
>>> Lucene/Solr Search Committer, Consultant, Developer, Author, Speaker
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:
>>> http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome Ishan!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 29 Nov 2016, at 18:17, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
origin story, explaining how you arrived here.

Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges.

Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Timothy Potter
Congrats and welcome!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Alan Woodward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ishan!
>
> Alan Woodward
> www.flax.co.uk
>

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 18:17, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Varun Thacker-4
Congratulations and welcome Ishan!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Timothy Potter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Alan Woodward <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan!
>
> Alan Woodward
> www.flax.co.uk
>

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 18:17, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Stefan Matheis-2
Welcome Ishan!

-Stefan

On November 29, 2016 at 7:18:00 PM, Mark Miller ([hidden email]) wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Ishan!

-Yonik

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Anshum Gupta
Congratulations and welcome Ishan!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:05 PM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Ishan!

-Yonik

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Ishan.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
> --
> - Mark
> about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya as Lucene/Solr committer

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Congratulations and welcome Ishan.

I am happy to stop being the "new boy" of this distinguished club :-)

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced

On 30 November 2016 at 05:17, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Ishan, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio /
> origin story, explaining how you arrived here.
>
> Your handle "ishan" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges.
>
> Please celebrate this rite of passage, and confirm that the right
> karma has in fact enabled, by embarking on the challenge of adding
> yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the
> website: http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html (use the ASF CMS
> bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark -
> more info here http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html).