Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Kevin!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

Erick Erickson
Welcome Kevin!

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 5:04 AM, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Kevin!

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

Gus Heck
Congratulations Kevin :)

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 11:09 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Kevin!

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 5:04 AM, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Kevin!

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

sarowe
Welcome Kevin!

--
Steve

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 8:04 AM, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Kevin!

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Welcome Kevin!
~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 8:04 AM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Kevin!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

Alan Woodward-3
Welcome Kevin!

> On 27 Jun 2019, at 13:04, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Kevin!

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Welcome Kevin Risden to the PMC

Ignacio Vera
Welcome Kevin!

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 10:06 AM Alan Woodward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Kevin!

> On 27 Jun 2019, at 13:04, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Risden has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Kevin!

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev