Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Joel Bernstein

Congratulations Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Mike Drob-3
Congratulations!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Joel Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Anshum Gupta

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Varun Thacker
Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Varun Thacker

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Erik Hatcher-4
Welcome Mikhail!

"Really far... beyond China" - lol!

On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:37, Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for the best birthday present I’ve ever had!

bio: I grew up at the Far East of Russia, it’s really far - it’s beyond China. I’ve got engineer degree, work in transportation and geodesy, which I miss so much now. I start with C++, then learned Java, and moved into Saint-Petersburg at the North-West.

I met Solr 1.4 at 2010, after programming enterprise applications for a few years. Now I work with search in Grid Dynamics, where we focus mostly on retail industry, which has own specifics.

My favorite topics in search: Joins, Facets, Scorers, Codecs, and DataImportHandler. I spoke at the conferences couple times a year, blog rarely and post to G+.

In my free time, I’m keeping fit: mostly swimming, attending rock concerts, and researching something with my daughter.

Thanks you again for this honor! I’ll do my best to be accurate and responsible.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Han Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome, Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
,
Peking University, China

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Timothy Potter
Welcome Mikhail! Happy to have you on the team ;-)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Erik Hatcher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> "Really far... beyond China" - lol!
>
> On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:37, Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the best birthday present I’ve ever had!
>
> bio: I grew up at the Far East of Russia, it’s really far - it’s beyond
> China. I’ve got engineer degree, work in transportation and geodesy, which I
> miss so much now. I start with C++, then learned Java, and moved into
> Saint-Petersburg at the North-West.
>
> I met Solr 1.4 at 2010, after programming enterprise applications for a few
> years. Now I work with search in Grid Dynamics, where we focus mostly on
> retail industry, which has own specifics.
>
> My favorite topics in search: Joins, Facets, Scorers, Codecs, and
> DataImportHandler. I spoke at the conferences couple times a year, blog
> rarely and post to G+.
>
> In my free time, I’m keeping fit: mostly swimming, attending rock concerts,
> and researching something with my daughter.
>

> Thanks you again for this honor! I’ll do my best to be accurate and
> responsible.
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Han Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome, Mikhail!
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
>>> invitation to become a committer.
>>>
>>> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>>
>>> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
>>> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
>>> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
>>> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
>>> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
>>> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Adrien

>> --
>> Han Jiang
>>
>> Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
>> School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
>> Peking University, China
>

> --
> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev
> Principal Engineer,
> Grid Dynamics

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Welcome Mikhail! Well deserved!

Erick

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Timothy Potter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mikhail! Happy to have you on the team ;-)
>
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Erik Hatcher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Mikhail!
>>
>> "Really far... beyond China" - lol!
>>
>> On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:37, Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the best birthday present I’ve ever had!
>>
>> bio: I grew up at the Far East of Russia, it’s really far - it’s beyond
>> China. I’ve got engineer degree, work in transportation and geodesy, which I
>> miss so much now. I start with C++, then learned Java, and moved into
>> Saint-Petersburg at the North-West.
>>
>> I met Solr 1.4 at 2010, after programming enterprise applications for a few
>> years. Now I work with search in Grid Dynamics, where we focus mostly on
>> retail industry, which has own specifics.
>>
>> My favorite topics in search: Joins, Facets, Scorers, Codecs, and
>> DataImportHandler. I spoke at the conferences couple times a year, blog
>> rarely and post to G+.
>>
>> In my free time, I’m keeping fit: mostly swimming, attending rock concerts,
>> and researching something with my daughter.
>>

>> Thanks you again for this honor! I’ll do my best to be accurate and
>> responsible.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Han Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome, Mikhail!

>>> --
>>> Han Jiang
>>>
>>> Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
>>> School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
>>> Peking University, China
>>

>> --
>> Sincerely yours
>> Mikhail Khludnev
>> Principal Engineer,
>> Grid Dynamics

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Congrats and welcome, Mikhail!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 21. jul. 2015 kl. 09.21 skrev Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!