Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Adrien Grand-3
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

sarowe
Welcome Mikhail!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 30, 2016, at 10:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Adrien


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Alan Woodward-2
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk


On 30 Dec 2016, at 15:15, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Yonik Seeley
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Congrats Mikhail!

-Yonik


On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Adrien

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome Mikhail!

Dawid

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Mikhail!
>
> -Yonik
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Mikhail!
>>
>> Adrien
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Adrien



--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Erick Erickson
Congrats Mikhail! Well deserved...

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Mikhail!
>>
>> Adrien
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Uwe Schindler
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

Uwe

Am 30. Dezember 2016 16:15:57 MEZ schrieb Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Mikhail!


On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

Uwe


Am 30. Dezember 2016 16:15:57 MEZ schrieb Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Martin Gainty
In reply to this post by Erick Erickson

welcome Mikhail!


Martin 
______________________________________________ 



From: Erick Erickson <[hidden email]>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 11:31 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC
 
Congrats Mikhail! Well deserved...

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Mikhail!
>>
>> Adrien
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Michael McCandless-2
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com


On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Adrien

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
Welcome Mikhail!

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 7:45 AM, Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com


On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Adrien

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Stefan Matheis-3
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

-Stefan

On Dec 30, 2016 4:16 PM, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Tommaso Teofili
Welcome Mikhail!

Tommaso

Il giorno dom 1 gen 2017 alle ore 20:42 Stefan Matheis <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Welcome Mikhail!

-Stefan

On Dec 30, 2016 4:16 PM, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Congratulations Mikhail!

On 30 Dec 2016 15:16, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Kevin Risden-2
Congrats Mikhail!

Kevin Risden

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:58 AM, Ramkumar R. Aiyengar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Mikhail!

On 30 Dec 2016 15:16, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Varun Thacker-4
Congrats Mikhail!

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Mikhail!

Kevin Risden

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:58 AM, Ramkumar R. Aiyengar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Mikhail!

On 30 Dec 2016 15:16, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Anshum Gupta
Welcome Mikhail! 

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:04 AM Varun Thacker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Mikhail!

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Mikhail!

Kevin Risden

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:58 AM, Ramkumar R. Aiyengar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Mikhail!

On 30 Dec 2016 15:16, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
In reply to this post by Adrien Grand-3
Welcome Mikhail!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

30. des. 2016 kl. 16.15 skrev Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:

I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev to the PMC

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Congrats Mikhail!

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Mikhail!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

30. des. 2016 kl. 16.15 skrev Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:

I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Mikhail!

Adrien