Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
parts of Solr.

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio, Munendra.

Ishan

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Welcome Munendra!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

21. jun. 2019 kl. 11:41 skrev Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
parts of Solr.

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio, Munendra.

Ishan

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

MUNENDRA S N
Thanks Ishan, and thank you everyone for this opportunity
I came across Lucene/Solr when I joined as Software Engineer at Unbxd. I have been working with Lucene/Solr from past 3 years and started contributing from past 2 years.
I'm delighted to be part of this great team. Looking forward to the exciting times.

Regards,
Munendra S N

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 4:52 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Munendra!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

21. jun. 2019 kl. 11:41 skrev Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
parts of Solr.

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio, Munendra.

Ishan

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Namgyu Kim
Welcome and congrats Munendra! XD

2019년 6월 21일 (금) 오후 11:28, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats Munendra!
-Yonik

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:42 AM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
parts of Solr.

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio, Munendra.

Ishan

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Congratulations and welcome, Munendra!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:42 AM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!

Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
parts of Solr.

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio, Munendra.

Ishan

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome Munendra!

--
Steve

> On Jun 21, 2019, at 5:41 AM, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
> parts of Solr.
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio, Munendra.
>
> Ishan

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Munendra!

Koji

On 2019/06/21 18:41, Ishan Chattopadhyaya wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
> parts of Solr.
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio, Munendra.
>
> Ishan

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Ignacio Vera
Welcome Munendra!

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 5:44 AM Koji Sekiguchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Munendra!

Koji

On 2019/06/21 18:41, Ishan Chattopadhyaya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
> parts of Solr.
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio, Munendra.
>
> Ishan

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Jason Gerlowski
Congrats and welcome!

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 4:59 AM Alan Woodward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> On 24 Jun 2019, at 08:42, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations and welcome Munendra!
>
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 3:12 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!
>>
>> Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
>> parts of Solr.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
>> with a brief bio, Munendra.
>>
>> Ishan

> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Welcome Munendra!

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Munendra as a Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> Munendra has been working on bug fixes and improvements in various
> parts of Solr.
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio, Munendra.
>
> Ishan

Adrien

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Munendra!

Christine

Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Kevin Risden-3
Congrats and welcome Munendra!

Kevin Risden

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 6:06 AM Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Munendra!

Christine