Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Chris Mattmann
I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image MIME Types.

Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Kranthi Kiran G V
Congratulations, Thejan.
Looking forward to captioning a million images!

On May 4, 2017 10:49 PM, "Chris Mattmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image
MIME Types.

Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Thejan Wijesinghe
@Kranthi G V, Thank you brother. I hope you will be there to help me
through out this summer. *

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM, Thejan Wijesinghe <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> @Kranthi G V, Thank you brother. I hope you will be there for me to help
> you through out this summer.
>
> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:58 PM, Thejan Wijesinghe <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> @Chris Mattmann, I must thank you million times for giving me this chance
>> prof. Getting selected to GSoC is something, but having you as a mentor is
>> the biggest achievement. I am so lucky to have you and Thamme Gowda
>> mentoring me for this year's GSoC.
>>
>> On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Kranthi Kiran G V <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations, Thejan.
>>> Looking forward to captioning a million images!
>>>
>>> On May 4, 2017 10:49 PM, "Chris Mattmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
>>> working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image
>>> MIME Types.
>>>
>>> Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

thammegowda
Congratulations Thejan!

Welcome again to Apache Tika community.

-TG

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Thejan Wijesinghe <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> @Kranthi G V, Thank you brother. I hope you will be there to help me
> through out this summer. *
>
> On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM, Thejan Wijesinghe <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > @Kranthi G V, Thank you brother. I hope you will be there for me to help
> > you through out this summer.
> >
> > On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:58 PM, Thejan Wijesinghe <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> @Chris Mattmann, I must thank you million times for giving me this
> chance
> >> prof. Getting selected to GSoC is something, but having you as a mentor
> is
> >> the biggest achievement. I am so lucky to have you and Thamme Gowda
> >> mentoring me for this year's GSoC.

> student,
> Image

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

David Meikle
Congratulations and welcome, Thejan!

On 4 May 2017 at 18:19, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
> working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image
> MIME Types.
>
> Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Thejan Wijesinghe
Thank you Thamme Gowda and David Meikle.. 😊

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 5:40 PM, David Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Thejan!
>
> On 4 May 2017 at 18:19, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
> > working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image
> > MIME Types.
> >
> > Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Avtar Singh Mehra
congrats Thejan Wijesinghe!
best of luck for this summer!

On 7 May 2017 at 17:48, Thejan Wijesinghe <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you Thamme Gowda and David Meikle.. 😊
>
> On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 5:40 PM, David Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations and welcome, Thejan!
> >
> > On 4 May 2017 at 18:19, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017
> student,
> > > working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for
> Image
> > > MIME Types.
> > >
> > > Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Chris

RE: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Allison, Timothy B.
Welcome!

On 4 May 2017 at 18:19, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
> working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image
> MIME Types.
>
> Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Thejan Wijesinghe
Thank you Avtar, Tim Allison.. 😊