Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Adrien Grand
I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Tomoko!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Christian Moen
Congrats, Tomoko-san!

Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Martin Gainty
Subject: Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

どういたしまして

*attempt at katakana*

Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Tomoko!

And thank you for improving Lucene's nightly benchmarks (https://github.com/mikemccand/luceneutil/pull/69) to test Kuromoji's throughput too, so we can better catch accidental performance regressions like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-9286!  We now have three data points on Kuromoji's nightly chart: https://home.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/analyzers.html hmm already showing a scary possible drop from 0.5 M to 0.4 M tokens / sec.  Maybe we have a quantization bug in the chart generation, only giving one digit of precision after the decimal point?

Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Tomoko!
-Yonik

Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Erick Erickson
Welcome Tomoko!

> On Jul 4, 2020, at 11:25 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Tomoko!
>
> On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 11:56 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien
>

> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Nhat Nguyen
Congrats Tomoko!

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 7:40 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Tomoko!

> On Jul 4, 2020, at 11:25 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Tomoko!
>
> On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 11:56 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien
>

> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

David Smiley
Welcome Tomoko!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome and Congrats, Uchida-san!

Koji

On 2020/07/04 15:26, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Ignacio Vera
Congratulations!

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:52 AM Koji Sekiguchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome and Congrats, Uchida-san!

Koji

On 2020/07/04 15:26, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulations and welcome, Tomoko. Well deserved.

Dawid

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:26 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Mayya Sharipova-2
Congratulations Tomoko!

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:35 AM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations and welcome, Tomoko. Well deserved.

Dawid

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:26 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

sarowe
Welcome and congrats Tomoko!

--
Steve

> On Jul 4, 2020, at 2:26 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC

Namgyu Kim
  Congratulations, Tomoko! :D

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 10:27 PM Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome and congrats Tomoko!

--
Steve

> On Jul 4, 2020, at 2:26 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Tomoko Uchida has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida to the PMC