Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene and Solr.

Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Welcome aboard!

-Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Welcome Varun!

--
Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss
Welcome Varun!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Varun!
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:21 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on
>> Lucene and Solr.
>>
>> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>>
>> Welcome aboard!
>>
>> -Grant
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Congratulations!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Dawid Weiss
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Varun!
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Congratulations and welcome Varun!
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:21 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on
>>> Lucene and Solr.
>>>
>>> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>>>
>>> Welcome aboard!
>>>
>>> -Grant
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

RE: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Uwe Schindler

Welcome!

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome! - Steve

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 12:51 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene and Solr.
>
> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> -Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Varun!
-Yonik

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene
> and Solr.
>
> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> -Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Shawn Heisey-2
On 2/23/2015 10:51 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on
> Lucene and Solr.
>
> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Congratulations and welcome to the madhouse!

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Varun!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene
> and Solr.
>
> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> -Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome, Varun!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 23 Feb 2015, at 18:38, Shawn Heisey wrote:

On 2/23/2015 10:51 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on
Lucene and Solr.

Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Congratulations and welcome to the madhouse!

Noble Paul

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Varun!

Koji

On 2015/02/24 2:51, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene
> and Solr.
>
> Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> -Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Welcome Varun, and congratulations!

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene and Solr.

Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Welcome aboard!

-Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Varun Thacker

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome!  Right from the days I was a student contributing as part of GSoC, It's been an honour to be part of this community. I'm looking forward to committing to the project.

I am currently working for Lucidworks. I like to base a lot of my work around the issues users face with Lucene/Solr.

Before Lucidworks I was part of a startup called Unbxd. I worked on building their search platform tailored for eCommerce.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at future conferences.

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene and Solr.

Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Welcome aboard!

-Grant

Re: Welcome Varun Thacker as Lucene/Solr committer

Erik Hatcher-4
Congrats, Varun!   Well deserved.

Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect