What is the retrieval modle for lucene?

hu andy
I have seen in some documents that there are three kinds of retrieval modle
which are used often: Boolean,  vector space and probability.
So I want to which is it that used by lucene. Thank you in advance

Re: What is the retrieval modle for lucene?

Chris Lamprecht
It uses a combination of boolean, to get the set of matching
documents, and vector space (by default) to rank them.  Or one might
say it uses the vector space model, and only returns nonzero scoring
documents.