What should I do when I see a collection "recovering" in SolrCloud?

What should I do when I see a collection "recovering" in SolrCloud?

ufuk yılmaz
Should I stop indexing new documents, or stop indexing and wait for collections to recover?

Recently our disk got 100% full and Solr started to throw various errors. So I deleted some unnecessary documents and committed with expungeDeletes=true. It freed some space but many collections went into recovery mode.

Is there a guideline on how to react to such situations?

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10