Where to get login details for Luke

NageswaraRao M
Hi Guys,

   Can you Please tell me where to get login details for Luke

Thanks
Nagesh

Re: Where to get login details for Luke

Erick Erickson
Ummm, I don't understand the question. You don't need to login, Luke is a
stand-alone program for examining Lucene indexes. You *do* have to point
Luke at your index, there should be some choice about opening a file. I
don't
have Luke in front of me here at home, but poke around the menus and it
should be obvious.

Best
Erick

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM, NageswaraRao M <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>   Can you Please tell me where to get login details for Luke
>
> Thanks
> Nagesh

Re: Where to get login details for Luke

Aaron Schon