Which is the most convenient technique to convert NSF to PST file?

Which is the most convenient technique to convert NSF to PST file?

kellyjohnson1
 As per the suggestions and experience of the majority of Lotus Notes users,
the most convenient technique to  convert NSF to PST
<https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html>   file type is by
using a trustworthy tool. One such type of application is developed by
*eSoftTools *and is known as the NSF Converter Tool. This software is
developed in such a manner that even a person who does not have technical
knowledge about Lotus Notes can operate it very efficiently. This software
has the ability to restore deleted email with all attributes like bcc, cc,
subject, hyperlinks, to, from, attachments, embedded images, and many
others. Even a huge PST file can be split into small packets of new PST
files. A free demo version is also offered to all users with support to all
editions of Lotus Notes and Outlook.
Explore more:  https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
<https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html>
<https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/t495249/convert-nsf-to-pst.png>

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Developer-f564358.html

Re: Which is the most convenient technique to convert NSF to PST file?

Alexandre Rafalovitch
This is spam, right? Designed to show in the web archives. We should -
at least - block the user.

On the other hand, if somebody was actually interested in extracting
information from Lotus Notes, I do have an open-source tool for that.
https://github.com/arafalov/Lotus-Notes-Exporter