Wiki documentation Packaged as single HTML or PDF

Wiki documentation Packaged as single HTML or PDF

Samuel Lopes Grigolato
Hello,

I need to ship the Solr wiki documentation, preferably in PDF format, with a
solution to a customer. I tried to find some way to do this but it seems
like the wiki haven't an export feature.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel.

Re: Wiki documentation Packaged as single HTML or PDF

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Use a tool to download a site to local disk, and ship the resulting HTML as a folder or ZIP.
If that is not good enough, consider shipping the Reference Guide by LucidImagination. It is one PDF and contains most of what you need. The customer may be confused by LucidWorks specific chapters but it's still the best out there.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com