Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
Hi, folks

What do you think about starting wiki migration (from moin to confluence)?

I can try it via selfservice.a.o if you consent but I'm not sure if I have
enough access to do so. Maybe only Tim as PMC Chair can.

Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Wiki migration

Chris Mattmann
+1 from me!

Re: Wiki migration

kkrugler
+1, thanks!

— Ken

> On Mar 21, 2019, at 10:01 AM, Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, folks
>
> What do you think about starting wiki migration (from moin to confluence)?
>
> I can try it via selfservice.a.o if you consent but I'm not sure if I have
> enough access to do so. Maybe only Tim as PMC Chair can.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Gribov.

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
Custom big data solutions & training
Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
+1 let me know what I need to do.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:02 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, folks
>
> What do you think about starting wiki migration (from moin to confluence)?
>
> I can try it via selfservice.a.o if you consent but I'm not sure if I have
> enough access to do so. Maybe only Tim as PMC Chair can.

> Best regards,
> Konstantin Gribov.

Re: Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
Hi, folks.

It seems basic migration completed but quite a bit of page reorganization
required.

Also, I need someone from PMC or committers (but no me or Chris) to log in
with ASF LDAP account to test that full permissions to TIKA space is
granted (e.g. check if [1] works for you).
Infra team added tika group from ldap to confluence (see INFRA-18108).

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

P. S. Chris, is chrismattmann your legitimate account there? Will you merge
it with your LDAP account via INFRA ticket later?

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:56 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 let me know what I need to do.
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:02 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, folks
> >
> > What do you think about starting wiki migration (from moin to
> confluence)?
> >
> > I can try it via selfservice.a.o if you consent but I'm not sure if I
> have
> > enough access to do so. Maybe only Tim as PMC Chair can.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Konstantin Gribov.

Re: Wiki migration

kkrugler
Hi Konstantin,

I was able to log in with my Apache LDAP credentials, and modify pages.

Thanks for getting this started!

— Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
Custom big data solutions & training
Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
Thank you, Konstantin...would someone be able to grant me karma?

The following error(s) occurred:

/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA. To access this page, please
log in as a user with sufficient permissions.

You are currently logged in as tallison.

Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first log out.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ken Krugler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Konstantin,
>
> I was able to log in with my Apache LDAP credentials, and modify pages.
>
> Thanks for getting this started!
>
> — Ken
>
> > On Apr 17, 2019, at 7:05 AM, Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, folks.
> >
> > It seems basic migration completed but quite a bit of page reorganization
> > required.
> >
> > Also, I need someone from PMC or committers (but no me or Chris) to log in
> > with ASF LDAP account to test that full permissions to TIKA space is
> > granted (e.g. check if [1] works for you).
> > Infra team added tika group from ldap to confluence (see INFRA-18108).
> >
> > [1]:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA
> >
> > P. S. Chris, is chrismattmann your legitimate account there? Will you merge
> > it with your LDAP account via INFRA ticket later?
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Konstantin Gribov.
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:56 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 let me know what I need to do.

> >> confluence)?

> >> have

> --------------------------
> Ken Krugler
> +1 530-210-6378
> http://www.scaleunlimited.com
> Custom big data solutions & training
> Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
Tim, did you have account in cwiki before migration with same name as
apache id? If you did, ask infra to merge them.
Meanwhile I will add full rights to your account explicitly.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Konstantin...would someone be able to grant me karma?
>
> The following error(s) occurred:

> /spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA. To access this page, please
> log in as a user with sufficient permissions.
>
> You are currently logged in as tallison.
>
> Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first
> log out.
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ken Krugler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Konstantin,
> >
> > I was able to log in with my Apache LDAP credentials, and modify pages.
> >
> > Thanks for getting this started!
> >
> > — Ken
> >
> > > On Apr 17, 2019, at 7:05 AM, Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, folks.
> > >
> > > It seems basic migration completed but quite a bit of page
> reorganization
> > > required.
> > >
> > > Also, I need someone from PMC or committers (but no me or Chris) to
> log in
> > > with ASF LDAP account to test that full permissions to TIKA space is
> > > granted (e.g. check if [1] works for you).
> > > Infra team added tika group from ldap to confluence (see INFRA-18108).
> > >
> > > [1]:
> > >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA
> > >
> > > P. S. Chris, is chrismattmann your legitimate account there? Will you
> merge
> > > it with your LDAP account via INFRA ticket later?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Konstantin Gribov.

> > --------------------------
> > Ken Krugler
> > +1 530-210-6378
> > http://www.scaleunlimited.com
> > Custom big data solutions & training
> > Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
It seems, LDAP group is imported incorrectly, so I updated INFRA-18108. And
added Tim explicitly with full rights.

As for default permissions for cwiki registered users I only ticked adding
comments for confluence-users (catch all group).

Since wiki contributors were added on per-request basis before I think we
can continue same practice. And all PMC/committers would be able to add
people.

I would recommend these permissions for contributors: all/view, pages/add,
attachments/add and comments/add (see [1]). It will allow such user to add
or edit non-restricted pages (i. e. all of them right now), add comments
and attachments to wiki pages.

[1]:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 4:50 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tim, did you have account in cwiki before migration with same name as
> apache id? If you did, ask infra to merge them.
> Meanwhile I will add full rights to your account explicitly.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Gribov.
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Konstantin...would someone be able to grant me karma?
>>
>> The following error(s) occurred:

>> /spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA. To access this page, please
>> log in as a user with sufficient permissions.
>>
>> You are currently logged in as tallison.
>>
>> Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first
>> log out.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ken Krugler <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Konstantin,
>> >
>> > I was able to log in with my Apache LDAP credentials, and modify pages.
>> >
>> > Thanks for getting this started!
>> >
>> > — Ken

>> reorganization

>> log in

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

>> merge

>> > --------------------------
>> > Ken Krugler
>> > +1 530-210-6378
>> > http://www.scaleunlimited.com
>> > Custom big data solutions & training
>> > Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
Doh, I didn't.  I think I was TimothyAllison...

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 9:50 AM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tim, did you have account in cwiki before migration with same name as
> apache id? If you did, ask infra to merge them.
> Meanwhile I will add full rights to your account explicitly.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Gribov.
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, Konstantin...would someone be able to grant me karma?
> >
> > The following error(s) occurred:

> > /spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA. To access this page, please
> > log in as a user with sufficient permissions.
> >
> > You are currently logged in as tallison.
> >
> > Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first
> > log out.
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ken Krugler <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Konstantin,
> > >
> > > I was able to log in with my Apache LDAP credentials, and modify pages.
> > >
> > > Thanks for getting this started!
> > >
> > > — Ken

> > reorganization

> > log in

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

> > merge

> > > --------------------------
> > > Ken Krugler
> > > +1 530-210-6378
> > > http://www.scaleunlimited.com
> > > Custom big data solutions & training
> > > Flink, Solr, Hadoop, Cascading & Cassandra

Re: Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
Ok, Tim than try again with logout and login to check when you have a
moment to do it. I removed explicit permissions now 'cause Gavin said that
all Tika committers and PMC are in tika group in cwiki.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Doh, I didn't.  I think I was TimothyAllison...
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 9:50 AM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Tim, did you have account in cwiki before migration with same name as
> > apache id? If you did, ask infra to merge them.
> > Meanwhile I will add full rights to your account explicitly.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Konstantin Gribov.
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, Konstantin...would someone be able to grant me karma?
> > >
> > > The following error(s) occurred:

> > > /spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA. To access this page, please
> > > log in as a user with sufficient permissions.
> > >
> > > You are currently logged in as tallison.
> > >
> > > Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first
> > > log out.
> > >
> > > On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ken Krugler <
> [hidden email]>

> pages.

> > > reorganization

> > > log in
> is
> INFRA-18108).

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

> you
> > > merge

> [hidden email]>

> if I

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
No luck still.  I'm able to login w my Apache credentials, but I don't
appear to have permissions to see anything.  Should I open a ticket
with infra or comment on INFRA-18108?

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 5:10 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok, Tim than try again with logout and login to check when you have a
> moment to do it. I removed explicit permissions now 'cause Gavin said that
> all Tika committers and PMC are in tika group in cwiki.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Gribov.
>

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Doh, I didn't.  I think I was TimothyAllison...
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 9:50 AM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Tim, did you have account in cwiki before migration with same name as
> > > apache id? If you did, ask infra to merge them.
> > > Meanwhile I will add full rights to your account explicitly.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Konstantin Gribov.

> > [hidden email]>

> > pages.

> > is
> > INFRA-18108).

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

> > you

> > [hidden email]>

> > if I

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
I'm in.  Thank you, Konstantin!

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:22 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No luck still.  I'm able to login w my Apache credentials, but I don't
> appear to have permissions to see anything.  Should I open a ticket
> with infra or comment on INFRA-18108?
>
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 5:10 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, Tim than try again with logout and login to check when you have a
> > moment to do it. I removed explicit permissions now 'cause Gavin said that
> > all Tika committers and PMC are in tika group in cwiki.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Konstantin Gribov.
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Doh, I didn't.  I think I was TimothyAllison...

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > pages.

> > > is
> > > INFRA-18108).

> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

> > > you

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > if I

Re: Wiki migration

Konstantin Gribov
So you see permissions page and can elevate privileges to edit permissions?
If you can I'll close INFRA-18108.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 7:18 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm in.  Thank you, Konstantin!
>
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:22 PM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > No luck still.  I'm able to login w my Apache credentials, but I don't
> > appear to have permissions to see anything.  Should I open a ticket
> > with infra or comment on INFRA-18108?
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 5:10 PM Konstantin Gribov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, Tim than try again with logout and login to check when you have a
> > > moment to do it. I removed explicit permissions now 'cause Gavin said
> that
> > > all Tika committers and PMC are in tika group in cwiki.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Konstantin Gribov.

> as

> please

> must first

> modify

> [hidden email]>

> Chris) to
> space

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=TIKA

> Will

> [hidden email]>

> not sure

Re: Wiki migration

Tim Allison
Sorry, Konstantin.  Y.  I can see the permissions page.  Thank you, again!