Windows Production

Suleiman Hasan
Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.
I was just wondering if there is a way in which I can make solr in
production mode (as a service) on windows server, not just on *nix systems.
I'm working on a project and I need solr in production mode on windows
server.

Regards
Suleiman Hassan
App4legal

Re: Windows Production

oandgtc
Hi  Suleiman

As the solr distribution is the same regardless of Linux / Windows yes it's
OK for Windows, to answer your specific question about Windows service we
personally use NSSM to wrap the solr.cmd command.
You then specify your arguments as you would starting solr in Linux
Example *start

--
*David Barnett*
O&G Technology Consulting Ltd