YARN - avoid removing container shell scripts

YARN - avoid removing container shell scripts

Dejan Menges
Hi,

I remember there was an option to retain container lunch scripts for some period of time, but at this moment neither I can remember what parameter it was, neither I can find it in documentation.

Any information would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Dejan