about some examples

kajal patil
We are working on solrJS.but we didnt get much more information about it.so
please provide us some useful links on which we will get information.also
provide some solrJS examples and demos...
regards,
kajal

Re: about some examples

Pavan Gupta
Hi Kajal,
You can refer to the example given at this link:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJS#Creating_the_reuters_example
<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJS#Creating_the_reuters_example>Regards,
Pavan