access to old versions of nutch?

Luke Baker
Hey,

I'm trying to checkout a version of nutch from March 9, however it
doesn't seem to be available in the svn repository.  Is this because of
the switch from incubator to lucene?  Is there any way I can get that
version?  I have a bunch of crawled docs that were crawled with that
version and I'm worried that more recent versions are incompatible with
the segments that have been created.

Any thoughts or hints?

Thanks,

Luke

Re: access to old versions of nutch?

Matthias Jaekle
Maybe you have to look at the old cvs at sourceforge.
Matthias

Luke Baker schrieb:

> Hey,
>
> I'm trying to checkout a version of nutch from March 9, however it
> doesn't seem to be available in the svn repository.  Is this because of
> the switch from incubator to lucene?  Is there any way I can get that
> version?  I have a bunch of crawled docs that were crawled with that
> version and I'm worried that more recent versions are incompatible with
> the segments that have been created.
>
> Any thoughts or hints?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Luke

Re: access to old versions of nutch?

Michael Ji
If you only want to use Nutch, I think there are old
.tar version available. But not sure about the old
version for source code.

Michael,

http://mail.yahoo.com