analyser

Raghavendra Prabhu
While Indexing, I use a different Analyser

While searching, I use a simple standard Analyzer

Will this prevent me from getting the same best fragments when i do a search
for two terms say term1 and term2

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: analyser

Daniel Noll-3
Raghavendra Prabhu wrote:
> While Indexing, I use a different Analyser
>
> While searching, I use a simple standard Analyzer
>
> Will this prevent me from getting the same best fragments when i do a search
> for two terms say term1 and term2

It depends on the differences, but in general you will always get
inconsistent results unless you use the same analyser for both.

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

Nuix Pty Ltd
Suite 79, 89 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia    Ph: +61 2 9280 0699
Web: http://www.nuix.com.au/                        Fax: +61 2 9212 6902