beyond 'Lucene in Action'

Helmut Jarausch-2
Hi,

just reading the book 'Lucene in Action', I'd be interested in any
document describing changes and additions to Lucence upto now.

Many thanks for a pointer,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Re: beyond 'Lucene in Action'

Grant Ingersoll-2
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/trunk/CHANGES.txt?view=markup
is probably the best you are going to get, but that isn't in a nice
clean, well-formated book like Lucene In Action.  Otherwise, I suppose
you need to look for industry articles, etc.

Sorry there I can't offer more.  Rumor has it LIA 2 is in the works.

-Grant

On Dec 6, 2007, at 4:28 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just reading the book 'Lucene in Action', I'd be interested in any
> document describing changes and additions to Lucence upto now.
>
> Many thanks for a pointer,
>
> Helmut Jarausch
>
> Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
> RWTH - Aachen University
> D 52056 Aachen, Germany

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://lucene.grantingersoll.com

Lucene Helpful Hints:

Re: beyond 'Lucene in Action'

Helmut Jarausch-2
On  6 Dec, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/trunk/CHANGES.txt?view=markup
> is probably the best you are going to get, but that isn't in a nice
> clean, well-formated book like Lucene In Action.  Otherwise, I suppose
> you need to look for industry articles, etc.
>
> Sorry there I can't offer more.  Rumor has it LIA 2 is in the works.

Thanks for the (though partially bad) news,
Helmut.