can solr do it?

James liu-2
if use multi solr with one index, it will cache individually.

so i think can it share their cache.(they have same config)

regards
jl

Re: can solr do it?

climbingrose
I don't think you can with the current Solr because each instance runs in a
separate web app.

On 9/25/07, James liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> if use multi solr with one index, it will cache individually.
>
> so i think can it share their cache.(they have same config)
>
> --
> regards
> jl

Cuong Hoang

Re: can solr do it?

Sergey Polzunov-2
you can implement oscache as additional layer in Solr :)

--
Best regards,
Traut