.classpath for Ecplise

Uroš Gruber-2
Hi,

I'm trying to debug Nutch 0.8 with Ecplise but it seams that I have
problems with my .classpath. I would like to make some plugins and
mostly to get more knowledge on how Nutch internaly works.

Is it possible to get .classpath and mybe .project for Eclipse IDE from
any of you developing Nutch?

regards

Uros

Re: .classpath for Ecplise

Johannes Zillmann-2
Uroš Gruber schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to debug Nutch 0.8 with Ecplise but it seams that I have
> problems with my .classpath. I would like to make some plugins and
> mostly to get more knowledge on how Nutch internaly works.
>
> Is it possible to get .classpath and mybe .project for Eclipse IDE
> from any of you developing Nutch?
>
> regards
>
> Uros

Have a look at

http://find23.net/Web-Site/blog/66A7676A-8C9C-4A93-8B59-A6A100EF8C1B.html

but don't know if up to date...

cheers
Johannes

Re: .classpath for Ecplise

Uroš Gruber-2
Johannes Zillmann wrote:

> Uroš Gruber schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to debug Nutch 0.8 with Ecplise but it seams that I have
>> problems with my .classpath. I would like to make some plugins and
>> mostly to get more knowledge on how Nutch internaly works.
>>
>> Is it possible to get .classpath and mybe .project for Eclipse IDE
>> from any of you developing Nutch?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Uros
>>
> Have a look at
>
> http://find23.net/Web-Site/blog/66A7676A-8C9C-4A93-8B59-A6A100EF8C1B.html

I tried with that, but it's not up to date and I have some problems when
debuging (like some Classes can't be find).

regards

Uros