command line lucene

John Wang-9
Hi folks:

     Sorry about the cross-post.

      Luke is awesome, but sometimes you only have command line access to
your production boxes. So I wrote CLue, a command line lucene interface in
the likes of Luke:

      Please take a look and collaborators wanted :)

https://github.com/javasoze/clue

Thanks

-John

Re: command line lucene

andrew-2
That's great. Thank you for this!

On May 17, 2013, at 12:07 PM, John Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks:
>
>     Sorry about the cross-post.
>
>      Luke is awesome, but sometimes you only have command line access to
> your production boxes. So I wrote CLue, a command line lucene interface in
> the likes of Luke:
>
>      Please take a look and collaborators wanted :)
>
> https://github.com/javasoze/clue
>
> Thanks
>
> -John

Bls: command line lucene

Okido Takawa Okid
greats, thanks

________________________________
 Dari: John Wang <[hidden email]>
Kepada: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Dikirim: Sabtu, 18 Mei 2013 2:07
Judul: command line lucene

Hi folks:

     Sorry about the cross-post.

      Luke is awesome, but sometimes you only have command line access to
your production boxes. So I wrote CLue, a command line lucene interface in
the likes of Luke:

      Please take a look and collaborators wanted :)

https://github.com/javasoze/clue

Thanks

-John

Re: command line lucene

Stefan Trcek
Am Fri, 17 May 2013 12:07:51 -0700 schrieb John Wang:

> Hi folks:
>
>      Sorry about the cross-post.
>
>       Luke is awesome, but sometimes you only have command line access to
> your production boxes. So I wrote CLue, a command line lucene interface in
> the likes of Luke:
>
>       Please take a look and collaborators wanted :)
>
> https://github.com/javasoze/clue

Nice - but it should at least have a licence.

Stefan

Re: command line lucene

John Wang-9
Thanks Stefan!

License is APL 2.0

License.txt added to the repo as well as the pom.

-John

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Stefan Trcek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am Fri, 17 May 2013 12:07:51 -0700 schrieb John Wang:
>
> > Hi folks:
> >
> >      Sorry about the cross-post.
> >
> >       Luke is awesome, but sometimes you only have command line access to
> > your production boxes. So I wrote CLue, a command line lucene interface
> in
> > the likes of Luke:
> >
> >       Please take a look and collaborators wanted :)
> >
> > https://github.com/javasoze/clue
>
> Nice - but it should at least have a licence.
>
> Stefan

convert FieldCache.Doubles to Double ???

A. Lotfi
Is there any way on how to