compile search.jsp

Michael Ji

Hi,

I made change in search.jsp under /nutch/src/web/jsp
and hope the change could reflect to the skin of
nutch search page.

I tried to run "ant war" and replace ROOT.war in
tomcat/webapp

also I tried to shutdown and restart tomcat;

But seems the nutch search page keeps the same, also
the bean.LOG.info keeps the same as before even I am
writing new information.

I wonder if any compiling steps I missed.

thanks your help,

Michael,

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: compile search.jsp

Richard Braman
To change the skin, goto TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT(this is where nutch
web should be installed if you did it right)/en/
and edit search.html, help, faq, etc.  Also edit the header in the
footer in the include directory.  It's pretty confusing.  I had to spend
hours looking though the mailing list archives to find the answer to
this one.

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: compile search.jsp

Sylvain FURMANEK

You must modify directly the page search.jsp on the tomcat.