concatanating two databases

Sorantis
Hi all!
I have two indexing machines.
One machine only fetches urls, second is combined searcher and indexer.
I want to concatenate their databases.
I read about multiple search setup here
http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/setup+multiple+search+sever
and made everything according this manual.
Everything works fine only with one machine through 8081 port.
But how can I include to search-servers.txt file  local database.
Do I have to process data on local machine trough port??

Re: concatanating two databases

Thomas Delnoij-3
Dima.

I don't really understand your question. Are you trying to merge two
seperate crawldb/linkdb instances or are you trying to setup
distributed search?

How many indexes do you have?

Please elaborate a bit.

Rgrds, Thomas