cwiki write access

Bram Van Dam
Hey folks,

I'd like to request write access to the Solr cwiki. Mostly so I can
correct the odd typo as I see them.

Thanks,

 - Bram

Re: cwiki write access

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Thanks for offering!
I will give you access but I believe you need to create an account first.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 1:15 PM Bram Van Dam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey folks,

I'd like to request write access to the Solr cwiki. Mostly so I can
correct the odd typo as I see them.

Thanks,

 - Bram

Re: cwiki write access

Bram Van Dam
Looks like I forgot to include that crucial bit of information 😉 My cwiki username is bvd

Thanks,

 - Bram

 - Bram

Re: cwiki write access

Anshum Gupta
Hi Bram,

I've given you access to the Solr cwiki. Let me know if you have any issues while accessing it.