demo example

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

demo example

Shajahan
Hi,
just know i am executed the index.jsp file in the demo directory. i am gettind NUll,Null values for Url and title. can u please tell me why i am getting these null values.

Thanking you,
Shajahan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: demo example

Grant Ingersoll
Hi Shajahan,

Did you create the index first?  Please provide more information on the
error and the steps you took to setup the demo.

-Grant

Shajahan wrote:

> Hi,
> just know i am executed the index.jsp file in the demo directory. i am
> gettind NUll,Null values for Url and title. can u please tell me why i am
> getting these null values.
>
> Thanking you,
> Shajahan
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/demo-example-t1491088.html#a4040415
> Sent from the Lucene - Java Users forum at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
>  

--

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer
Center for Natural Language Processing
Syracuse University
School of Information Studies
335 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244

http://www.cnlp.org 
Voice:  315-443-5484
Fax: 315-443-6886


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: demo example

Shajahan
Hi,
Thankyou for your replay,
ya i created the index. and i specify that indexLocation(index directory path) in the configuration.jsp file.
my demo application contains Configuration.jsp,footer.jsp,header.jsp,index.jsp,results.jsp and i copy the lucene-demos-1.4.3.jar file into the lib folder. and i specify the classpath for lucene1.4.3 & lucenedemo1.4.3 also.

can i copy the index folder into my application, or any thing else please give some informetion.

thanking you,
shajahan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: demo example

Grant Ingersoll
Did you follow the directions at
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/gettingstarted.html

There is an ANT task that creates a WAR file for the Demo (called
luceneweb.war), so I don't think you should have to do any copying of
jar files.  You should be able to copy this to Tomcat or whatever
servlet contiainer you are using.

Also, verify your Index is correct by using Luke:
http://www.getopt.org/luke/



Shajahan wrote:

> Hi,
> Thankyou for your replay,
> ya i created the index. and i specify that indexLocation(index directory
> path) in the configuration.jsp file.
> my demo application contains
> Configuration.jsp,footer.jsp,header.jsp,index.jsp,results.jsp and i copy the
> lucene-demos-1.4.3.jar file into the lib folder. and i specify the classpath
> for lucene1.4.3 & lucenedemo1.4.3 also.
>
> can i copy the index folder into my application, or any thing else please
> give some informetion.
>
> thanking you,
> shajahan
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/demo-example-t1491088.html#a4047840
> Sent from the Lucene - Java Users forum at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
>  

--

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer
Center for Natural Language Processing
Syracuse University
School of Information Studies
335 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244

http://www.cnlp.org 
Voice:  315-443-5484
Fax: 315-443-6886


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]